Amber tagged me with this.. sigh.. order to list 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about me. They are:
1. I'm a nail biter with no interest in quitting.
2. I have a phobia about bees/wasps/hornets. It's a deepseated thing from my childhood, but it's getting better.
3. I don't like olives. But I keep trying them in the hopes that might change some day.
4. I have at least two books that I'm at some point in reading. Always.
5. I once had a job as a tour guide in a pulp mill.
6. As a child, I liked mashed potatoes with dill pickles. I still do.