Friday, October 3, 2008

Random Entertainment

It's been a while since I've posted anything, and while I have a few thousand options circling in my brain looking for a way out, they will have to wait. In recent weeks I've seen a number of amusing statements on bumper stickers and t-shirts, and I think they're worth posting. What with this being MY blog, I'm gonna post them!

Got one you think belongs here? Let me know, if I agree, I'll post it too!

- I don't mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch.
- Your garden club called. Their ho' is missing.
- Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken.
- Deja Moo - the feeling you've heard this bullshit before.
- I didn't say it was your fault. I said I'm going to BLAME you.
- Well behaved women seldom make history.
- When your gecko is broken, you have a reptile dysfunction.
- I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
- There is plenty of room for all God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes.
- I'd tell you to go to hell, but I work there and I don't want to see you every day.

And my personal favorite:

- If you're gonna ride my ass that hard, you could at least pull my hair.

No comments: